- “I want a sandwich”, Jennifer said.
→ Jennifer said that she wanted a sandwich.
- “I have already written that letter”, my friend said.
→ My friend said that he had already written that letter.
- Carla said to me, “I have to leave the office before 3:00 pm”
→ Carla said to me that she had to leave the office before 3:00 pm.
- “I am starting the day after tomorrow, mother”, he said.
→ He said to his mother that he was starting in two day’s time.
- Maria says, “I don’t like chocolate”
→ Maria says that she don’t like chocolate.
- “I am enjoying my new job” Sarah said.
→ Sarah said that she was enjoying her new job.
- Mark said, “I buy this book at that market”
→ Mark said that he bought the book at that market.
- Martin said, “I will going to Bandung tomorrow”
→ Martin said that he would be going to Bandung the next day.
- My friend told me, “I am planning to leave right away”
→ My friend told me that he was planning to leave right away.
- “Jack and Jill are going to get married”, she said.
→ She said Jack and Jill was going to get married.
UNIVERSITAS GUNADARMA KARAWACI